Inside Sales Representative/Account Manager
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI
Full Job Description
Looking for a fun, challenging and rewarding career? MIDCOM can offer you a career that allows you to be innovative, work with top technology and business people throughout the country, and at the same time earn great money.
We are seeking high energy, tenacious, money-motivated inside sales people to join our team. Our account executives use consultative selling skills to identify opportunities, overcome objections, build relationships and turn cold canvassing into sales.
Qualified candidates will have account management, and sales experience – manufacturing, warehousing, and logistics technology industry knowledge is preferred.
Position Overview: The Account Executive position develops, maintains, and interacts (primarily utilizing the phone) with a broad scope of prospective and new customers in order to increase sales of products and/or services.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Introduce new hardware products and services to new and existing accounts and close sales
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Temporarily due to COVID-19
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
- Sales Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- B2B sales: 5 years (Preferred)
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with subject Inside Sales Representative/ Account Manager Position along with a cover letter that describes how your background and experiences make you the best candidate for this role.