Datamax-O’Neil I-Class Mark II I-4212e Error Code Top of From Fault
The printer could not find the TOF within the maximum label length setting, or TOF occurred in an expected place.
When using reflective media, this fault is given for an Out of Stock condition.
If the media is moving:
1) Press the FEED Key. It may be necessary to re-calibrate the printer.
2) The Media Sensor may be out of position. Readjust it;
3) The media may not be properly Loaded. Reload media, ensuring that the Media Guide is properly positioned.
4) the Leveling Cam may be improperly adjusted;
5) The label may be longer than the value entered. Check the Media Settings/ Maximum Label length;
6) The Media Sensor may be obstructed. Check and carefully remove any obstruction( labels, paper, dust, adhesive, etc.)
If the Media is not moving:
The printhead assembly may not be locked.