Datamax-O’Neil Mark II I-4310 Error Code Scanner Fault
The Scanner could not pass a bar code.
This is normal when a bar code is unreadable.
Press the FEED key to clear. IF the bar code is free from anomalies (e.g., voids, in sufficient quiet zones, etc.) Yet the fault continues, try the following:
1) Ensure that the bar code is capable of being read by the scanner.
2) Adjust the Heat value.
3) Enable only those bar codes to be decoded.
4) Decrease the print speed or increase the height of the bar code.
5) Decrease the verification Level.
6) Ensure the ribbon used contains carbon-based inks.
7) Ensure that the label stock has a matte finish.
If the fault does not clear, and the bar code is readable on other equipment, the scanner may need alignment; consult the options instructions, or call for service.
Save $25 Today!
Keep Your Datamax Printer Running!
Download Our FREE eBook Now.
Download FREE eBook Now >>