Datamax-O’Neil I-Class Mark II I-4310 Error Code Top of Form Fault
The printer could not find the TOF within the Maximum label length setting , or TOF occurred in an unexpected place.
When using reflective media, this fault is given for an Out of Stock condition.
If media is moving:
1) Press the FEED Key. it may be necessary to re-calibrate the printer;
2) The Media Sensor may be out of Position. Readjust it;
3) The media may not be properly loaded. Reload Media, ensuring that the Media Guide is properly positioned;
4) The Leveling Cam may be improperly adjusted;
5) The label may be longer than the value entered. Check the Media Settings/Maximum Label length;
6) The Media Sensor may be obstructed. Check and carefully remove any obstruction (labels, paper, dust, adhesive, etc).
If media is not moving:
The printhead assembly may not be locked.