Mobile Integrated LCD Thin Client
How can a 19″ thin client/PC all-in-one system run without being plugged in?
Ever have a place in your facility that you would like to have a PC, but can’t due to the lack of an electrical outlet? Of course, you could always connect it to large 12v car batteries, as is now common practice. However, with this new DT590IC, each hot-swappable battery is only about 4” x 2” x 6”.
This unique thin client/PC all-in-one system is perfect for mounting on a wall, on a production machine, on a mobile cart, or placing on a desktop. With the hot-swappable mini-batteries, you can always be assured that you are up and running with this battery operated integrated LCD thin client.
The full 19” flat panel touch screen DT590IC runs for hours and hours as a mobile LCD thin client. At the end of a shift, simply pull battery out of the top of the case and swap it with new, charged, reusable batteries. (picture)
Some of the outstanding features include:
- High contrast 19” TFT-LCD touchscreen (optional keyboard)
- Elegant all-in-one slim and space saving design
- Built-in hot swappable batteries (optional, up to 3 batteries)
- Intel® Celeron© processor dust and water resistant (IP65)
- Built-in Bluetooth and 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN
- VESA-mountable for flexibility in mounting and deployment or desktop stand
- Comprehensive software for remote monitoring, control and upgrades