June 18, 2015 – New Printronix T8000 Series Printers
Printronix has just announced this week the release of the T8000 industrial thermal printer line.
The T8000 is an industry first, by providing high performance and reliability, which the Printronix brand is known for, along with the ability to print in sub-zero temperatures without a heated enclosure, and also printing PostScript/PDF files. Designed with power and ruggedness for the most demanding manufacturing, logistics, and distribution environments.
“The T8000 is another major milestone in our thermal product portfolio development. Based on our innovative architecture, it demonstrates unsurpassable processing power and print speed with uncompromised quality.” highlighted Andrew Kim, Printronix’s Senior Product Manager.
Below are key features of the new T8000:
- Designed with fan-less ventilation and new intelligent print head heat management. Operating in environments as cold as -5°C for direct thermal and 5°C for thermal transfer application without a heated enclosure.
- Seamless connectivity to ERP & WMS systems via direct printing of PostScript and PDF applications. With both 203 and 300 DPI support and 35 different fonts embedded, the T8000 integrates easily with ERP systems, such as SAP, to print labels perfectly without any custom driver installation.
- 3.4” high-resolution color screen displays intuitive printer setup and print quality configuration wizards, coupled with QR codes to reference how-to videos and resources online to make the T8000 extremely easy to operate. The Quick Change Memory Card (QCMC) stores the unique printer configuration and network settings allowing for easier installation and configuration of new printers.
- High-power ARM A9 processor, 512MB RAM and 128MB flash memory allows for printing high quality large complex labels with speeds up to 14ips.
- More models to choose from including the T82x4, T83x4, T82x6, T83x6, T82x8, and T83x8.
For further information on the Printronix T8000 industrial thermal printer line, call us as (800) 643-2664 and immediately talk to one of our friendly representatives; or chat us up on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn!