Printronix Trade-In Program
Ready to trade-in your old dot matrix printer for a new High-performance, Low TCO Printronix Serial Dot Matrix Printer?
Printronix S809 & S828 Serial Dot Matrix Printers have best in class printhead life, meantime between failures and workload capacity equating to the lowest cost of ownership (TCO). They are also the quietest in their class, only 54dBA, making them a good solution for both office and industrial environments.
The 6-pin tractor handles thicker media (up to 8-part forms) better than laser and inkjet printers. A second front loading tractor is available for handling of two different types of forms.
Printronix S809 Trade-in
- 24 pin printer: 900 cps @ 10cpi
- Plug & play for legacy Tally, Dascom and other 24-pin printers
- Automated & configurable zero-tear form feeding minimizes user intervention
- Optional open pedestal printer stand and second front feed tractor
Printronix S828 Trade-in
- 18 pin printer: 800 cps @ 10cpi
- Plug & play for IBM, Epson, Genicom and other 9 or 18-pin printers
- True IBM IPDS (optional)
- Optional enclosed pedestal printer stand and second front feed tractor
Printronix Trade-In Program Sign Up
Here’s how easy it is*:
1. Purchase a qualifying Printronix serial dot matrix printer model before September 30, 2020.
- Printronix S809
- Printronix S828
3. Trade-in a legacy Printronix serial dot matrix printer or competitive model.
To get started, fill out our form or call us at (800) 643-2664.
*Ask our Specialists for all the details on shipping, trade-in products and product information.