What Is Zebra OneCare?
What Is Zebra OneCare?
Every day, your business depends on your myriad of Zebra products such as barcode scanners, mobile computers, and printers that both together as well as in their individual capacities; keep your organization up and running as efficiently as possible. Moreover, they also help you make sure that you get the highly predictable and even more importantly, the kind of performance that you can actually depend on. Which is precisely why you have to maximize device uptime and the ROI or return on investment for all of your Zebra devices.
So, what is Zebra OneCare?
- Zebra OneCare Support Services
This is where Zebra OneCare Support Services come into the picture. No matter what level of service and services you may require, you can rest assured that there is a Zebra OneCare Service to support each and every one of your most critical operations and thereby help increase revenues and also improve various business outcomes.
The Zebra OneCare service offers exceptional support, service, and repair opportunities with the many experts in the field who are able to speak 17 different languages. These proven experts and professionals offer exceptional ‘from the manufacturer’ support. This is inevitable, simply because we know our own products, better than anyone else. We offer three different levels of service:
This is our core service offering and it also provides the assurance that you will want for all of your Zebra products. Our “Essential” service goes way beyond standard warranty alone and it provides the following benefits:
- Comprehensive across the board coverage: In a nutshell if it breaks we will fix it
- Covers most kinds of accidental damage, plus any normal wear and tear
- 8 to 5 live agent support (as per local time)
- Only Three day repair turnaround time
- Access to different types of restricted software
- Device Diagnostics for many mobile computers
- Support Dashboard for scanners and mobile computers
Our “Select support builds on top of our essential “support” structure: Some of the additional capabilities include the following:
- 24×7 live agent full spectrum technical support
- Advance device replacement (We will ship the replacement device on the same day)
- Device Commissioning
- Spares pool management
- A universally single point of contact for the management of all the services
- Software Release Management
- Problem and incident, management via Zebra’s “Managed Device Service Desk”
- Different visibility service options
Our aptly named “Premier” services are for those business people who require the very highest level of service that may be possible for their enterprise devices. Some of the key features include the following:
These are just some of the services that are offered by Zebra OneCare Support.
For more information Zebra OneCare support services or for all your labeling and printing needs, call us as (800) 643-2664 and immediately talk to one of our friendly representatives; or chat us up on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn!