Questions Answered About Zebra Mobile Microsoft OS TE
What should you know about Zebra mobile and Microsoft OS or TE?
by Timmy Thermal
3 poignant questions answered by one of the industry’s experts, Keith Falkenhagen, Zebra Technologies’ Manufacturing Vertical Lead.
- Why is there a need to consider the Microsoft EoS for Legacy Mobile OS even if you aren’t using any legacy Windows applications?
- At some point they will want to expand to more capabilities and add more terminals, and since the chips are no longer being manufacturer, they will be unavailable and obsolete.
- How many users are still running green screen terminal emulation?
- Approximately 10 million
- What are some of the benefits of utilizing Zebra’s All-Touch TE for our Android-based computers?
- More productive and progressive
- Younger users are more used to touch and expect it
- Less keys to touch, able to customize to suit usage
- More intuitive, easier to use
- Less training required
Click on the link to learn more and get the full interview:
For further information on Zebra Mobile and Microsoft OS or TE and for all your barcode printing solutions, call us as (800) 643-2664 and immediately talk to one of our friendly representatives; or chat us up on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn!