How To Stop Zebra Printers From Skipping Labels
Is your Zebra printer skipping labels? Here is what to do.
by Timmy Thermal
The cause of a Zebra printer skipping labels is usually due to the printer not being fully calibrated or that your driver settings are not set properly for the label size that you are using. Calibrating ensures the correct and consistent positioning of the label in the printer, and the print on the label.
To fix skipping label issues for Zebra printers, in particular Zebra 105SL, Zebra 110Xi, Zebra 140Xi, Zebra 170Xi, Zebra 220Xi, Zebra S4M, Zebra Z4M, Zebra S600 and Zebra ZM400, it is recommended that you re-calibrate the printer.
To do so follow these 5 quick steps:
- Load your Zebra printer with labels for your application.
- Power on your Zebra printer.
- Press and hold the Feed Button until it flashes two times, and then release it.
- Allow your Zebra printer to complete feeding labels and printing a sensor profile.
- Your Zebra printer should now be calibrated. To test – press the feed key and one label should be issued each time.
Once complete, then you check the Media settings. Confirm that the Media Loading is set so that the media is aligned correctly, and that the printer is set to the correct Media Type.
For further tips and information on issues you are having with Zebra printers skipping labels or any other operation or maintenance issues, call us as (800) 643-2664 and immediately talk to one of our friendly representatives or visit our Zebra printer repair page. You can always chat us up on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn!
Save $25 Today!
Keep Your Zebra Printer Running!
Download Our FREE eBook Now.
Download FREE eBook Now >>