More Standard Features
- Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
- Construction: Metal frame
- Thin film printhead with E™ Element Energy™ for superior print quality
- Communications: USB, Serial, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth® LE
- Backlit, multi-line display including an intuitive menu, easy-to-use keypad and password protection
- Resolution: 203 dpi(8 dots/mm)
300 dpi(12 dots/mm)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM memory
2 GB on-board linear Flash memory
- Maximum Print Width: 4.09″/104 mm
- Maximum Print Speed: 12 ips/305 mm/sec
- Media Sensors: Dual media sensors (transmissive and reflective)
Maximum Continuous Print Length:
- 203 dpi: 150″/3810 mm
- 300 dpi: 100″/2540 mm
- Media Width: 0.79″/20 mm to 4.5″/114 mm
- Maximum Media Roll Size: 8″/203 mm O.D. on a 3″/76mm I.D. core
- Thickness: 0.003″/.076 mm to 0.012″/0.305 mm
- Media Types: Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark
- Standard Length: 1476’/450mm
- Width: 2.00″/51 mm to 4.33″/110 mm
- Core: 1.0″/25.4 mm I.D.
- Operating Temperature:
- Thermal transfer= 40°F to 104°F/5°C to 40°C
- Direct thermal= 32°F to 104°F/0°C to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 85% non-condensing
- Storage/Transportation Temperature: -22°F to 140°F/-30°C to 60°C
- Storage Humidity: 20% to 85% non-condensing
- Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 90-265 VAC, 47-63Hz, rated at 250 watts
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- IEC 60950, EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3
- cTUVus CE Marking, FCC-B, ICES-003, VCCI, C-Tick, NOM, S-Mark (Arg), CCC,CU,BSMI,KCC,SABS,IN-Metro
- Length: 20.17″/512.3 mm
- Width: 10.56″/268.2 mm
- Height: 15.58″/395.68 mm
- Weight: 50 lbs/22.7 kg
- Document Design- Quickly design a customized print solution using your business data and Zebra’s intuitive plug-and-print design tools.
- Device Integration- Zebra offers apps and products designed to help you integrate Zebra devices into your existing systems.
- Device Management- Manage your print operations locally and globally with Zebra’s suite of device management tools.
- Developer Tools- Provides you the tools you need to create your own apps, including documentation, source code, programming languages, templates and more.
- Connect and control Zebra barcode printers using ZPL II via the printer’s web interface using common web browsers.
- Printers equipped with ZebraNet print servers will notify you via any email-enabled, wired or wireless device to minimize downtime.
ZBI 2.0™- Optional powerful programming language that lets printers rn stand-alone applications, connect to peripherals and much more.
ZPL and ZPL II®- Zebra Programming Language provides sophisticated label formatting and printer control, and is compatible with all zebra printers.
XML-enabled Printing- allows XML communications for barcode label printing.
Linear Barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsetsA/B/C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2- or 5-digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code
2D Barcodes: Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, TLC 39, MicroPDF, RSS-14 (and composite), Aztec
Fonts and Graphics
16 resident expendable ZPL II bitmap and two resident scalable ZPL fonts
Asian and other international scalable and smooth bitmapped fonts
Unicode™: For multi-language printing
Downloadable objects include graphics, scalable and bitmap fonts, label templates and formats
IBM Code Page 850 international character sets are available in the fonts A, B, C, D, E, F, G and 0 through software control
Code Page 1250, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 Support with font 0
32 MB user available DRAM
512 MB user available on-board Flash
Options and Accessories
- Two open communication slots to add internal cards for 802.11ac, parallel, Ethernet, and applicator interface. IPv6 option is available as an external dongle attached to a parallel port
- Rewind: Internally rewinds a full roll of printed labels on a 3″ core, or peels and rewinds liner
- Cutter: Front-mount guillotine cutter and catch tray
Keyboard Display Unit
- ZKDU™ keyboard display units for stand-alone printing applications